Red Circle Honors
Nomination Deadline – August 1st, 2023 | Applicants will be notified September 1st
Through the Red Circle Honors, FPSA’s Women’s Alliance Network is proud to recognize women and a male ally from the food and beverage industry for their achievements, as well as an FPSA member company for its work in promoting workplace gender balance:
- Click on the links above to see the criteria for each category.
- The honors are presented at the Women’s Alliance Network Breakfast at Process Expo.
- Admission to breakfast is $25 for attendees (admission fees are going to a charity), and award winners will be given a free pass each to the event.
- Additionally, the recipient is responsible for their lodging, travel, and other incidentals.
- Information from the nomination applications may be used in an article, press release, etc., by FPSA and Messe Frankfurt.
Past Recipients of these Awards Include:
Achievement in Development & Promoting Women 2021 Recipient
Rome Grinding Solutions
Innovation & Inspiration
Sarah Hurley, Marlen
Morgan Larson, Handtmann
Kathi Gilleland, Marlen