The Technology Network will keep the FPSA Board and Councils apprised of important developments in technology impacting the industry.
FPSA’s Technology Network guides and recommends content for critical issues affecting the food and beverage processing and packaging industry through contributions to newsletters, webinars, and other FPSA programs. Their goal is to bridge the gap of awareness, skills, and understanding of technology integration in the food processing environment. Their general focus in the area of Implementing the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
Technote – Bridging the Information Gap with Secure Remote Access
- Past (available for FPSA Members only)
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 | Creating Traceable Maintenance Logs with Blockchain Technology
- Thursday, January 23, 2020│ Innovation & Inspiration: High Pressure Processing
- November 21, 2019│ Creating a Sustainable Performance System Utilizing IIoT
- September 12, 2019│ Better Data = Better Process Operations
- June 20, 2019 │ Industrial Cybersecurity: How to Get Started and Why It Matters to Food and Beverage Producers
- March 6, 2019 │ Opportunities for Surrounding IIOT for Food Manufacturer