The Technology Network will keep the FPSA Board and Councils apprised of important developments in technology impacting the industry.
FPSA’s Technology Network guides and recommends content for critical issues affecting the food and beverage processing and packaging industry through contributions to newsletters, webinars, and other FPSA programs. Their goal is to bridge the gap of awareness, skills, and understanding of technology integration in the food processing environment. Their general focus in the area of Implementing the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
- Thursday, September 12, 2019, 2:00pm-3:00pm US-ET│ Better Data = Better Process Operations – Register today!
- Past (available for members only)
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 │ Industrial Cybersecurity: How to Get Started and Why It Matters to Food and Beverage Producers
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 │ Opportunities for Surrounding IIOT for Food Manufacturers
PROCESS EXPO Events:
- Happy Hour Meetup │ Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 4:00pm-4:30pm │ FPSA Booth #2848
- Implementing the Industrial Internet of Things Educational Session │ Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 11:00am-11:30am│ Theater I #1677