Red Circle Honors – Rising Star
The 2021 Nomination Process is now closed. Please check back in 2023!
The Rising Star Red Circle honor recognizes a woman, with less than five (5) years of experience, who has made a noticeable impact via professional achievements and personal influence in the food and beverage industry. The nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA. You can view all of the Red Circle Honor Awards by clicking here. Nominators, please continue reading the award's criteria below.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide her biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- Exceptional examples of innovation and initiative resulting in positive impact for the individual’s company or industry
- Examples of civic leadership, such as Board service, volunteerism, or community service
- Examples of exemplary professional and personal growth
- Explanation of how she fostered the growth of other women in the industry
- Explanation of what she accomplished to move her company, department, or team forward
- Explanation of how this woman has affected you personally
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.