Red Circle Honors – Rising Star
The Rising Star Red Circle honor recognizes a woman, with less than five (5) years of experience, who has made a noticeable impact via professional achievements and personal influence in the food and beverage industry. Nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide her biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- Exceptional examples of innovation and initiative resulting in positive impact for the individual’s company or industry
- Examples of civic leadership, such as Board service, volunteerism, or community service
- Examples of exemplary professional and personal growth
- Explanation of how she fostered the growth of other women in the industry
- Explanation of what she accomplished to move her company, department, or team forward
- Explanation of how this woman has affected you personally
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019, AT 5:00 PM US-ET