Red Circle Honors – Rising Star
The Rising Star Red Circle honor recognizes a woman with less than five (5) years of experience who has made a noticeable impact via professional achievements and personal influence in the food and beverage industry. The nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA. You can view all of the Red Circle Honor Awards by clicking here. Nominators, please continue reading the award's criteria below.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide her biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- Exceptional examples of innovation and initiative resulting in a positive impact on the individual’s company or industry
- Examples of civic leadership, such as Board service, volunteerism, or community service
- Examples of exemplary professional and personal growth
- Explanation of how she fostered the growth of other women in the industry
- Explanation of what she accomplished to move her company, department, or team forward
- Explanation of how this woman has affected you personally
- The narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.
- The honors are presented at the Women’s Alliance Network Breakfast at Process Expo.
- Admission to breakfast is $25 for attendees (admission fees are going to a charity), and award winners will be given a free pass each to the event.
- Additionally, the recipient is responsible for their lodging, travel, and other incidentals.
- Information from the nomination applications may be used in an article, press release, etc., by FPSA and Messe Frankfurt.