- Red Circle Honors – Male Ally
Red Circle Honors – Male Ally
The Male Ally Red Circle honor recognizes a male colleague who actively supports, promotes, and develops the careers of other genders in the workforce. The nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA. You can view all of the Red Circle Honor Awards by clicking here. Nominators, please continue reading the award's criteria below.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide their biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- How he actively supports, promotes, and develops the careers of other genders in the workforce.
- Example of how he has publicly advocated for women in his career.
- Share how he has shared opportunities with women in the workplace.
- An example of elevating women and/or celebrating their success.
- How he has mentored, coached, developed, and fostered women.
- An example of how he has personally impacted the nominator.
- The narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.
- The honors are presented at the Women’s Alliance Network Breakfast at Process Expo.
- Admission to breakfast is $25 for attendees (admission fees are going to a charity), and award winners will be given a free pass each to the event.
- Additionally, the recipient is responsible for their lodging, travel, and other incidentals.
- Information from the nomination applications may be used in an article, press release, etc., by FPSA and Messe Frankfurt.