Red Circle Honors – Innovation & Inspiration
The Innovation & Inspiration Red Circle honor is presented to a woman who has brought game-changing innovation or an inspiring idea in the past 18 months to her company and/or to the industry through the introduction of new products, technology, programs, systems, processes, etc. Nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide her biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on as many of the below topics that apply:
- Did the product/service meet an unmet need? If so, please explain in detail.
- How unique is the product/service? Is this the first of its kind? If not, how is it different or better than existing products/services?
- What new value has been created for the end user?
- What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the product/service have to support it? What is its quantifiable evidence of success?
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019, AT 5:00 PM US-ET