Red Circle Honors – Career Excellence
The Career Excellence Red Circle honor is presented to a woman who is dedicated to the food and beverage industry, and has taken a proactive approach not only to her personal and professional development, but also to the development of other women in the industry. Nominee does not need to be a member of FPSA.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the nominee. Provide her biographical information (employment history, job responsibilities, etc.).
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- She is a forward thinker who works towards implementing positive changes and high standards throughout her company
- She contributes as a leader, motivator, and mentor
- Her career has been mainly in the food and beverage industry (please list all companies and positions)
- She incorporates high standards in her decision making, performance, and ability to work with others
- She has received awards or accolades from her company, industry, and/or community (please list)
- She is involved in key trade organizations and other external professional groups (please list)
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019, AT 5:00 PM US-ET