Red Circle Honors – Achievement in Developing & Promoting Women
The 2021 Nomination Process is now closed. Please check back in 2023!
The Achievement in Developing and Promoting Women recognizes an FPSA member company that actively supports and develops the careers of women in their employ and works toward gender balance. You can view all of the Red Circle Honor Awards by clicking here. Nominators, please continue reading the award's criteria below.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the company (what is their specialty; when were they found; etc.)
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- Helping women advance in their careers
- Ensuring women in their employ receives equal pay for the same work performed by men
- Implementing programs and policies that promote, protect, and enhance the workplace for women. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
- Mentoring programs at the company
- Work-life programs (What kind of flexibility is extended to women?)
- Community engagement (Are there external women’s initiatives the company supports?)
- Supplier diversity (Are women-owned-businesses used as vendors?)
- Affinity groups (Does the company have groups devoted to women’s initiatives?)
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.