Red Circle Honors – Achievement in Developing & Promoting Women
The Achievement in Developing and Promoting Women recognizes a FPSA member company that actively supports and develops the careers of women in their employ and works toward gender balance.
The following should be included in your narrative:
- One (1) paragraph description of the company (what is their specialty; when were they found; etc.)
- Nominations should include commentary on at least three (3) of the below topics:
- Helping women advance in their careers
- Ensuring women in their employ receives equal pay for the same work performed by men
- Implementing programs and policies that promote, protect, and enhance the workplace for women. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
- Mentoring programs at the company
- Work-life programs (What kind of flexibility is extended to women?)
- Community engagement (Are there external women’s initiatives the company supports?)
- Supplier diversity (Are women-owned-businesses used as vendors?)
- Affinity groups (Does the company have groups devoted to women’s initiatives?)
- Narrative should not exceed two (2) pages.