FPSA Women’s Alliance Network
The purpose of FPSA’s Women’s Alliance Network is to establish a forum to facilitate positive transformation for women in the food and beverage industry.
The Women’s Alliance Network provides knowledge and strategies for members to succeed in their current positions, as well as motivate and inspire them to take their career to the next level. Through education and networking, the Network empowers its members to achieve both professional and personal success: to build awareness and membership/participation of FPSA and PROCESS EXPO, increase employment of women in food and beverage processing and manufacturing, and stay competitive with other industry groups. The Network is tailored for women regardless of position, age, or individual situation held within their company.
Kate Rome Rome Grinding Solutions
Interested in volunteering? Join a Network
PARTICIPATE IN A COMMITTEE!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- December 3, 2020 │ Be the Inspired You: Identifying & Owning Personal Skills for Professional Success
- November 5, 2020 │ The Keys to Envisioning “Your Next!”
- August 27, 2020 │ How to Be Your Best Self in a Male Dominated Industry and Still Give Yourself Some TLC
- March 12, 2020 │ Your Attention – The Secret Ingredient of Successful Leaders
- October 24, 2019 │ Planning for the Unplanned: Making the Most of Career Defining Moments
- July 18, 2019 │ Unconscious Mistakes Make That Sabotage Their Careers
- March 28, 2019 │ It’s a Man’s World: And Other Misconceptions Women Battle
- April 26, 2018 │ Hiring Rock Stars and Avoiding Zombies: How to Improve Your Company’s Interview and Hiring Processes
- October 31, 2018 │ FPSA Women’s Council Town Hall Webinar
- January 25, 2018 │ Mindfulness @Work: From Scattered to Accomplished and Happy
- November 1, 2017 │ FPSA Women’s Council 101FPSA Women's Council 101
Thanks to Our Media Partners