FPSA Women’s Alliance Network
FPSA Women's Alliance Network (WAN) Purpose: To maintain a forum to facilitate women's careers in the food and beverage industry and promote an atmosphere of balance. In addition, WAN will enhance women's participation in FPSA.
WAN is tailored for everyone, regardless of gender, position, or age. WAN provides knowledge and strategies for members to succeed in their current positions and motivation and inspiration to take their careers to the next level. Through education and networking, WAN empowers its members to achieve professional and personal success. In addition, WAN will strive to:
• Build awareness and membership/participation in FPSA and PROCESS EXPO
• Promote employment of women in the food and beverage processing industry
• Stay competitive with other industry groups
• Offer and atmosphere of gender inclusion
Interested in volunteering? Join a Network Executive Committee Member Application
Red Circle Honors
PARTICIPATE IN A COMMITTEE!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- December 3, 2020 │ Be the Inspired You: Identifying & Owning Personal Skills for Professional Success
- November 5, 2020 │ The Keys to Envisioning “Your Next!”
- August 27, 2020 │ How to Be Your Best Self in a Male Dominated Industry and Still Give Yourself Some TLC
- March 12, 2020 │ Your Attention – The Secret Ingredient of Successful Leaders
- October 24, 2019 │ Planning for the Unplanned: Making the Most of Career Defining Moments
- July 18, 2019 │ Unconscious Mistakes Make That Sabotage Their Careers
- March 28, 2019 │ It’s a Man’s World: And Other Misconceptions Women Battle
- April 26, 2018 │ Hiring Rock Stars and Avoiding Zombies: How to Improve Your Company’s Interview and Hiring Processes
- October 31, 2018 │ FPSA Women’s Council Town Hall Webinar
- January 25, 2018 │ Mindfulness @Work: From Scattered to Accomplished and Happy
- November 1, 2017 │ FPSA Women’s Council 101FPSA Women's Council 101
Thanks to Our Media Partners