This webinar is brought to you by FPSA’s Food Safety Network
Hear from the Food Safety experts about what changed in Pet Food processing plants in light of Covid-19 and how the crisis has redefined the future of food and operator safety for the broader food processing world.
Panelists (Biographies Below):
- Mitch Felderhoff, Owner and President of Sales & Marketing for Muenster Milling
- Billie Johnson, Ph.D., Food Safety/Regulatory Compliance Manager for BJ North America
- Robert Long, Pet Food Safety Expert
Moderators (Biographies Below):
- Darin Zehr, FPSA Food Safety Network Chair and General Manager for Commercial Food Sanitation
- Nehemiah White, FPSA Food Safety Network Vice-Chair and Market Manager for Deville Technologies
Mitch Felderhoff is one of the 4th Generation Owners and the President of Sales/Marketing for Muenster Milling Company. He grew up in the plant from the time he was five years old… read more.
Billie Johnson has a Ph.D. in Microbiology and Immunology from the University of Oklahoma. She worked for 19 years at Menu Foods/Simmons Pet Food and was the Director of Food… read more.
Robert Long has 25 years of food manufacturing experience, specializing over the last ten years in corporate-level sanitation and hygiene program development and execution… read more.
Darin Zehr is part of a CFS team that partners with food customers globally in providing training and consulting in the areas of sanitation and… read more.
Nehemiah White spent 4 ½ years researching and developing industrial markets, including the food industry for AirPro Fan & Blower… read more.