Campaign Flyer (Print) | Campaign Flyer (Digital)
The DEFEAT HUNGER© Campaign is a partnership between FPSA, the FPSA Foundation, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository to combat food insecurity in Process Expo’s host city. The Greater Chicago Food Depository provides 3 meals for every $1 donated to the DEFEAT HUNGER Campaign. As in past campaigns, there will be four ways to participate in the 2023 campaign:
- Onsite: Participants could include food donations with their booth shipment to Process Expo 2023. More details to come on this option!
- Online (Preferred): Participants can donate using the Virtual Food Drive.
- Check Donations: Participants can send donations to the “Greater Chicago Food Depository.”
- Please mail checks to 4100 W. Ann Lurie Pl, Chicago, IL 60632, put “Defeat Hunger 2023” in the memo line, and email FPSA’s Elena Sierra at [email protected] to ensure your donation counts towards the 2023 campaign.
- Food Donations: Food Manufactures can donate healthy food items to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. On the form, under the “Reason for donation,” select “other,” and please reference the Defeat Hunger Campaign. Also, please email FPSA’s Elena Sierra at [email protected] if you choose to make a direct food donation so we can ensure it counts towards this year's campaign.
In 2021, FPSA conducted its latest DEFEAT HUNGER food drive, bringing the total contribution of this Giving Back campaign to over 2.0 million meals for the people of Cook County.
2019 DEFEAT HUNGER HIGHLIGHTS
2017 DEFEAT HUNGER Campaign