In the event you are asked for a "program key" during the application process, please enter: FPSA
Please note: If you begin your application online and find you need to stop before it is complete, you will be able to return to complete the process or make changes by logging back into the system. Information for eachpage is only saved once you select the "Save and Continue" key on that page. You will be asked to provide the information listed below:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Permanent Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Eligible Employee Name
- Eligible Employee Phone Number
- Eligible Employee Work Address
- Eligible Employee Hire Date (mm/yyyy)
- Eligible Employee Email Address
- Secondary School Name
- Secondary School City
- Secondary School State
- Secondary School GPA (if applicable)
- Class Rank (if applicable)
- Class Size(if applicable)
- ACT-Composite (if available)
- SAT-Critical Reading (if available, if applicable)
- SAT-Math (if available, if applicable)
- SAT-Written (if available, if applicable)
- Number of Honors, International Baccalaureate and
- Advanced Placement classes (if applicable)
- Post-Secondary State
- Post-Secondary Name
- Post-Secondary GPA (if applicable)
An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and how your higher education will help you achieve those goals.
After completing the online application:
- Print the Cover Page, which will include the completion checklist and any other required pages.
- Complete each item on the completion checklist, including gathering all required documents, transcripts, testscores, etc., and requesting any needed evaluations or certifications.
- Make an extra copy of all application documents to keep for your personal records.
- *Mail or fax all materials by April 1. All documents must arrive together for the submission to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
*Mail: P.O. Box 23737, Nashville,TN37202-3737
Fax: (615) 627-9671 (Attn: Courtney Alvey)
Please use our frequently asked questions section for more assistance and also to find out where to apply.