Dairy Council Mission Statement
To function as an effective dairy industry focused council in support of the goals and objectives of the Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) with an emphasis on dairy related initiatives designed to drive improvements in the association’s trade show, membership, conferences and overall value proposition. The Dairy Council will strive to fulfill this mission through:
- Active, engaged council membership
- Strong alignment with FPSA’s overarching goals
- Providing a dairy perspective within FPSA
- Facilitating connections to the dairy customers, associations and industry experts
- Creating value for member companies involved in the dairy industry
- …and continuous improvement in council practices
- Strengthen the dairy industry's footprint in PROCESS EXPO through active promotion of the show to all relevant participants including dairy industry suppliers, end users and other contributors to the industry.
- Develop dairy-related educational programming and information presented at the FPSA Annual Conference and other future learning opportunities including PROCESS EXPO.
- Serve as a liaison between FPSA and all relevant organizations in the dairy industry with the goal of facilitating interaction for the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Strengthen the connection between the Dairy Council and the 3-A Sanitary Standards program by creating a seat on the Board for one of its executives.
- Conduct regular meetings of the Council Board to address industry issues and take advantage of opportunities for collaboration.
Meet the FPSA Dairy Council Board of Directors here.
If you are interested in participating in the Dairy Council please contact