Beverage Council Mission Statement:
To function as an effective beverage council in support of the goals and objectives of the Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) with an emphasis on beverage related initiatives designed to drive improvements in the association’s trade show, membership, conferences and overall value proposition. The Beverage Council will strive to fulfill this mission through:
- Active, engaged council membership
- Strong alignment with FPSA’s overarching goals
- Providing a beverage perspective within FPSA
- Facilitating connections to the beverage customers, associations and industry experts
- Creating value for member companies involved in the beverage industry
- …and continuous improvement in council practices
- Strengthen the beverage industry's footprint in PROCESS EXPO through active promotion of the show to all relevant participants including beverage industry suppliers, beverage manufacturers and other contributors to the industry.
- Develop beverage-related educational programming and information presented at the FPSA Annual Conference and other future learning opportunities including PROCESS EXPO.
- Serve as a liaison between FPSA and all relevant organizations in the beverage industry with the goal of facilitating interaction for the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Conduct regular meetings of the Council Board to address industry issues and take advantage of opportunities for collaboration.
The FPSA Beverage Council consists of suppliers, beverage manufacturers and other interested parties that have come together to find common ground on critical issues that face this dynamic industry.
This Council develops the beverage track of educational programming for the FPSA Annual Conference and delivers speakers that can provide attendees with a keen understanding of what is going on in the industry and what suppliers need to know in order to do business with their companies.
The Beverage Council also partners with other industry groups and universities in the area of research and food safety.
If you are interested in participating in the FPSA Beverage Council, please contact Andy Drennan.